- Typescript 3.8 was announced on February 20th. Bringing Type-Only Imports and Exports, ECMAScript Private Fields support, `export * as ns Syntax`, Top-Level await, es2020 for target and module, JSDoc Property Modifiers, Better Directory Watching on Linux and watchOptions, “Fast and Loose” Incremental Checking, and more.
- Also, Typescript 3.9 beta was announced on March 27th. Improvements in Inference and Promise.all, Speed Improvements, Uncalled Function Checks in Conditional Expressions, etc.
- Nextjs 9.3 was announced on March 9th. Includes a lot of new features for static site generation and a smaller runtime (32kb less!!). Also they enabled Github discussions check what the community is asking!.
- Babeljs 7.9 was announced on March 16th. Support for `@babel/preset-modules` directly under `preset-env` with a flag (`bugFixes`), Ts 3.8 support, flow declare fields, and a new JSX transform (under experimental flag). Also check Babeljs 8.0 roadmap (which is targeted for 2020)
- Prettier 2.0 has arrived!!! Officially announced on March 21st. Improved method chain breaking heuristics, Ts 3.8 support, changed the default trailing comma to ES5 standard, changed the default value for arrowParens to always, and a bunch of fixes. Looking forward to try this release!!! NOTE: works for nodeJS versions >= 10.
- Git 2.26 was announced on march 22nd. Performance improvements due to making the V2 Protocol a default, new config options, `git sparse-checkout` which should speed up mono-repo checkout process, improved `git grep` performance, and more.
- Last but not least, React Router v6 is in alpha (close to beta). Reach Router is being “acquired” by React Router, improving routes, changing how history API is used and reducing the bundle size (from 20kb to 8kb!!!),